Tube Bender Model 2 Manual
Speedwerx Model 2 Tube Bender is designed and manufactured in Australia by Speedwerx Racing Products. This manual bender offers exceptional bend quality and surpasses the requirements for CAMS and ANDRA specification rollcages. Designed predominately for vehicle chassis builders this bender is now used by many different industries such as automotive, marine, aeronautical and general fabrication.
The Model 2 manual bender has an extensive range of die sets available both in 240 and 120 degree die options. Delrin backing blocks are also available as an option if you are doing work on soft materials and need to minimise the chance of marking the material.
If comparing our benders to others remember that Speedwerx Racing Products have the largest range of die sets available, along with spare parts and technical support.
We also offer free* shipping in Australia on orders over $100.
( * excludes some remote and outer areas )
Complete bender ( excluding dies )
Fabricated Stand ( in combo option )
Die sets not included priced separately. See Model 2 Die Sets or click here.
Note: All die sets also suit Pro-Tools MB 105 HD Bender.
For further product and technical details, call (02) 4677 1212.
- Lever arm & ratchet arm assembly features bushed pivot points for comfortable positive lever action reducing wear and bending time
- Bends up to 21/2" tube
- Capable of bending up to 180 degrees with appropriate die set
- Steel bearing for centre pivot pin and main die
- Bends tube, pipe and square tube with appropriate die sets
- CNC machined frame & components
- Zinc plated for lasting finish
We will send you an email to reset your password.